Tyson Fury will never grant Deontay Wilder a third fight – but will stop short of suing his rival for defamation.
Wilder launched a tirade last week after Fury walked away from their trilogy bout following one delay too many.
The former world champion claimed Fury had tampered with his gloves before going on to stop the American in their rematch.
He also claimed his water had been spiked before the fight and that his former trainer Mark Breland was involved in the plot.
And Fury, who will instead face Agit Kabayel on December 5, has no intention of locking horns with Wilder again.
"I agreed to every date that was set, every date that was mentioned," he told journalist Gareth A. Davies.
"It's not worth me looking at it now, it's over. Deontay Wilder has tried to bring my character down with the bulls*** he's said.
"If I was like the rest of the world I would probably sue him for defamation of character for about £100million but I'm not really interested in doing that sort of thing.
"He'll never get a shot at me, it's finished, he'll never… for what he's said.
"Losing is one thing, everybody can lose to the better man on the night but to come out with the amount of bulls*** he's come out with over the last eight months…
"He's conveniently waited until the contract expired to open his mouth… he's ridiculous."
Fury also believes Wilder will struggle to return to the ring having suffered his first professional defeat.
"I'm quite concerned for his mental health, rather than his boxing career… that's gone," he said.
"Some people can't take a loss, imagine being undefeated for 12 years and being told you can beat this guy who has come back after three years out of the ring.
"He's given you a boxing lesson and then annihilated you in the rematch… would I be the same? No."
Source: Read Full Article