Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the NFL on this Week 5 Sunday:
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill has been ruled out against Washington with a concussion. He was carted off the field after taking a helmet-to-helmet hit from cornerback William Jackson. Wide receiver Deonte Harris (hamstring) is questionable to return.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster has been ruled out against the Broncos with a shoulder injury.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David is questionable to return against the Dolphins with a knee injury.
- Washington Football Team offensive tackle has been ruled out against the Saints with an ankle injury. Wide receiver Curtis Samuel is questionable to return with a groin injury
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Rashaan Evans is questionable to return against the Jaguars with a quad injury.
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Quintez Cephus has been ruled out against the Vikings with a shoulder injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Jordan Evans (knee) has been ruled out against the Packers.
- Miami Dolphins tight end Adam Shaheen (knee) is questionable to return against the Buccaneers.
- Indianapolis Colts defensive end Isaac Rochell (illness) has been ruled out ahead ahead of Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
Source: Read Full Article