The first two tickets to the 2021 men's Final Four will be punched Monday as Elite Eight play begins in Indianapolis.
No. 12 Oregon State, which needed to win the Pac-12 Conference tournament to steal an NCAA Tournament bid, is making history with this run. The Beavers are just the second 12-seed to ever reach the Elite Eight.
They will be playing Houston, which itself is making its first Elite Eight appearance since the "Phi Slama Jama" squads of Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon went to three straight Final Fours from 1982-84.
The late game features Arkansas and No. 1 Baylor. The Razorbacks have not been to the Elite Eight since Nolan Richardson's defending champions made a run to the title game in 1995. Should the Bears win, they'll be appearing in their first Final Four in 71 years.
Sunday's NCAA Tournament recap
- BRACKETS: How are your NCAA Tournament picks looking?
- WINNERS AND LOSERS:Breaking down the best and worst of Sunday's slate.
- FROM FIRST FOUR TO LAST 8:UCLA no longer looks like a bubble team.
- CALIFORNIA DREAMING:USC, UCLA in Elite Eight together for the first time.
- HISTORICALLY BAD: Alabama had a brutal night at the free-throw line.
- FIGHT ON:USC has what it takes to win the national championship.
- CREDIT DUE: Juwan Howard has Michigan into the Elite Eight in his second season.
- TOUGH: Mick Cronin's UCLA Bruins show what they're made of in upset win.
- RUDE AWAKENING? What Mike Woodson might face as coach at Indiana.
Davion Mitchell and the Baylor Bears take on Arkansas in the Elite Eight. (Photo: Doug McSchooler, USA TODAY Sports)
Here's everything you need to know about Monday's men's NCAA Tournament games (all times Eastern and all betting odds via BetMGM as of 6:30 p.m. Sunday):
No. 12 Oregon State vs. No. 2 Houston
Time: 7:15 p.m. Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis.
Announcers: Ian Eagle, Jim Spanarkel, Jamie Erdahl.
How to stream:March Madness Live, fuboTV, Paramount+.
Odds: Houston -8; over/under: 129.5.
How they got here: Oregon State beat No. 5 Tennessee 70-56 in first round, No. 4 Oklahoma State 80-70 in second round and No. 8 Loyola Chicago 65-58 in Sweet 16; Houston defeated No. 15 Cleveland State 87-56 in first round, No. 10 Rutgers 63-60 in second round and No. 11 Syracuse 62-46 in Sweet 16.
No. 3 Arkansas vs. No. 1 Baylor
Time: 9:57 p.m. Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis.
Announcers: Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson.
How to stream: March Madness Live, fuboTV, Paramount+.
Odds: Baylor -7.5; over/under: 148.5.
How they got here: Arkansas beat No. 14 Colgate 85-68 in first round, No. 6 Texas Tech 68-66 in second round and No. 15 Oral Roberts 72-70 in Sweet 16; Baylor defeated No. 16 Hartford 79-55 in first round, No. 9 Wisconsin 76-63 in second round and No. 5 Villanova 62-51 in Sweet 16.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
Source: Read Full Article