NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Tyler Huntley has cleared concussion protocol and will be good to go against Cleveland, per head coach John Harbaugh.
- OL Ryan Bates (ankle) is out Saturday against Miami.
- DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder) out
- WR David Bell (toe, thumb) questionable to play Saturday vs. Baltimore
- WR Amari Cooper (hip) will give it a go Saturday, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
- WR Russell Wilson (concussion protocol) will be limited in practice Thursday, per head coach Nathaniel Hackett.
- WR Mike Strachan (concussion) is out Saturday against Minnesota.
- CB Kenny Moore II (ankle) out
- DB Lonnie Johnson designated to return from injured reserve
Source: Read Full Article