NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- TE Zach Ertz is going to be placed on injured reserve after suffering a quad strain on Sunday, NFL Network Insiders Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported.
- QB Nathan Rourke (practice squad)
- K Brett Maher
- RB Jonathan Ward (practice squad)
- LB Joe Jones (practice squad)
- RB Jacques Patrick (practice squad)
- Head coach Mike Vrabel said QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) would not practice on Tuesday, and that both Malik Willis and Will Levis would likely play if Tannehill misses Week 8.
Source: Read Full Article