NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- S Marcus Williams (wrist) designated to return from injured reserve and practiced.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) had no injury designation for Thursday’s game against the Detroit Lions.
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/ankle) questionable
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) ruled out
- DE A.J. Epenesa (ankle) doubtful
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) ruled out
- QB Justin Fields (left shoulder) has been cleared to return to practice.
- QB Kyle Allen is expected to start over Davis Mills in Sunday’s game versus the Dolphins, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per sources.
- RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (high ankle sprain) will be placed on injured reserve, head coach Andy Reid announced.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) will not practice, per Reid.
- OT Lucas Niang activated to 53-man roster from PUP list, according to Reid.
- OG Joe Thuney (left ankle) will not practice, per Reid.
- QB Bryce Perkins is expected to get first-team reps this week, given injuries to Matthew Stafford (concussion) and John Wolford (neck), NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
- QB Case Cookus (practice squad)
- C Cole Toner
- Zach Wilson has been benched as starting quarterback and Mike White will start in place of Wilson in New York’s Week 12 game against the Chicago Bears, head coach Robert Saleh announced. Wilson will be inactive, and Joe Flacco will back up White.
- CB Sauce Gardner (calf) will be limited for Wednesday’s practice, but the team is not worried about his status for Sunday’s game, per Saleh.
- RB Leonard Fournette suffered a hip injury during the Buccaneer’s Week 10 matchup and is “pretty sore,” coach Todd Bowles said.
- DT Vita Vea (foot) did not participate in practice, per Bowles.
- QB Carson Wentz (finger) has been designated to return to practice from injured reserve.
Source: Read Full Article