- Sports reporter, Kansas City Star, 2002-09
- Writer, Baseball, Baseball Prospectus
- Co-author, Pro Basketball Prospectus
- Member, Baseball Writers Association of America
- Member, Professional Basketball Writers Association
Way, way, way back in January, we ranked the lineups across Major League Baseball. It was a nice, little, by-the-fireplace glance. It was in preparation for a season that was just a couple of weeks from getting its sleepy start on spring training diamonds arrayed in the sunnier corners of the nation.
Obviously, a lot has changed since then. There will be books written about the non-baseball changes we’ve seen over the past eight months, but things have changed in baseball, too. The challenge is understanding just what has changed — and to what degree.
Source: Read Full Article