With Christmas fast approaching, FUT players have been expecting a Futmas promo to release soon, but the promo may have been renamed for FUT 21.
Pictures have been circulating on social media regarding a brand new FIFA 21 loading screen, with the 'leaked' loading screen showing a new promo called 'Freeze', which has led to FUT players speculating that the much-loved Futmas promo could be repackaged with a brand new name for FUT 21.
EA SPORTS have done this already this year, with the FUT 21 Rulebreakers promo that was released back in October, this promo was essentially the much-loved Futties promo, but was renamed and repackaged for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
* Click here to subscribe to Level up! The Esports and Gaming Show, the podcast is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.*
So, if the 'leaked' loading screen is to be believed, Futmas could be replaced by Freeze in FUT 21. But even if it is, the promo is likely to be very similar to Futmas promos that we've seen in previous FUT campaigns.
In FUT 20, the Futmas promo began on December 13, 2019 at 6pm GMT, so it's likely that either Futmas or Freeze begin on December 11, 2020 at 6pm GMT for FUT 21.
Obviously, the 'leaked' Freeze loading screen could be fake and has yet to be confirmed as real, so we'll have to wait until Friday December 11 at 6pm GMT to find out for sure.
In previous Futmas promos, new player SBCs are released every day, based on FIFA world rankings and league position in the previous season, with around 30 special player items expected to released during the promo.
Check out our FIFA 21 Futmas/Freeze predictions below.
FIFA 21 Futmas/Freeze predictions
It's likely that the special Futmas/Freeze items will be released starting with the Nation category starting on December 11 with Belgium, who are ranked first in the world and finishing on or around December 24 with Germany, who are ranked 14th.
It's likely that the League category will begin on December 11 with a player from a club who finished 14th in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A. Bundesliga or Ligue 1 last season, counting down to December 24 with a player from a club who finished 1st in 2019/20.
Check out our Futmas/Freeze FUT 21 predictions below:
- LM: Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund/Belgium) – Ranked 1st
- ST: Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace/Ivory Coast) – Finished 14th
- RW: Ousmane Dembele (FC Barcelona/France) – Ranked 2nd
- CAM: Jean-Paul Boetius (1. FSV Mainz 05/Holland) – Finished 13th
- LW: Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain/Brazil) – Ranked 3rd
- ST: Richarlison (Everton/Brazil) – Finished 12th
- LW: Jack Grealish (Aston Villa/England) – Ranked 4th
- RB: Ander Capa (Athletic Bilbao/Spain) – Finished 11th
- CAM: Bernardo Silva (Man City/Portugal) – Ranked 5th
- CDM: Matteo Guendouzi (Hertha Berlin/France) – Finished 10th
- LB: Jordi Alba (FC Barcelona/Spain) – Ranked 6th
- RM: Gelson Martins (AS Monaco/Portugal) – Finished 9th
- CM: Rodrigo Bentancur (Piemonte Calcio/Uruguay) – Ranked 7th
- CAM: Mesut Ozil (Arsenal/Germany) – Finished 8th
- CF: Paulo Dybala (Piemonte Calcio/Argentina) – Ranked 8th
- ST: Raul Jimenez (Wolves/Portugal) – Finished 7th
- CM: Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea/Croatia) – Ranked 9th
- LM: Ryan Sessegnon (Hoffenheim/England) – Finished 6th
- RB: Santiago Arias (Bayer Leverkusen/Colombia) – Ranked 10th
- ST: Gerard Moreno (Villarreal/Spain) – Finished 5th
- CDM: Edson Alvarez (Ajax/Mexico) – Ranked 11th
- CAM: Kai Havertz (Chelsea/Germany) – Finished 4th
- RM: Matteo Politano (Napoli/Italy) – Ranked 12th
- ST: Mason Greenwood (Manchester United/England) – Finished 3rd
- CAM: Christian Eriksen (Inter/Denmark) – Ranked 13th
- ST: Sergio Aguero (Manchester City/Argentina) – Finished 2nd
- CAM: Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund/Germany) – Ranked 14th
- CDM: Fabinho (Liverpool/Brazil) – Finished 1st
The Futmas/Freeze promo could also include Team of the Year (TOTY) nominee cards released, which is what happened for FUT 20.
This is just a FUT 21 Futmas/Freeze prediction, so there is no guarantee that any players mentioned will be included.
FIFA 21 Latest News
*FIFA 21 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with the next generation version of the game set to be released on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PlayStation 5 on December 4, 2020.
Next-gen technology powered by Frostbite delivers an unprecedented level of player fidelity.
Fans can enjoy deeper definition in player physiques, including flexing muscles after strikes and strand-based hair on some of the top footballers, combined with dynamic lighting that accentuates footballers’ faces and kits for a whole new level of realism.
Additionally, fans who jump into FIFA 21 can also benefit from Dual Entitlement, enabling them to upgrade their copy of the game from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X/S at no extra cost.*
Source: Read Full Article