Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd Jadon Sancho twist, Kai Havertz to Chelsea, Arsenal £41m talks
Transfer news LIVE: The latest news, gossip and done deals ahead of the summer transfer window opening
- Manchester United are interested in signing Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund
- Chelsea look set to make Kai Havertz their third signing of the summer window
- Arsenal are set to hold talks in Portugal for Sporting Lisbon’s new Cristiano Ronaldo
- Express Sport brings you the latest from the rest of the Premier League
- Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd Jadon Sancho hint, Kai Havertz to Chelsea
Jadon Sancho to Man Utd transfer
Manchester United’s potential swoop for Jadon Sancho is in doubt due to financial concerns.
Express Sport understands Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been forced to reassess finances due to the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
Solskjaer has warned that his transfer budget has been hit so he might have to sell to increase his spending power.
Borussia Dortmund value Sancho in excess of £115million so any move would eat up a massive chunk of the budget.
- Chelsea expect to seal Havertz transfer as Lampard lines up next two
Joelson Fernandes to Arsenal transfer
Arsenal top brass are set to travel to Portugal to try and seal a deal for Sporting Lisbon sensation Joelson Fernandes.
The 17-year-old winger looks set to depart the Primeira Liga outfit due to a contract wrangle amid mounting interest in his signature.
Sporting want to increase the value of Joelson’s €45million (£41m) release clause but he has failed to commit to fresh terms.
According to A Bola, Arsenal are set to firm up their interest by sending a team of staff, with agent Kia Joorabchian in tow, to Lisbon to ‘close the deal’.
- Arsenal officials to travel to Portugal to close deal for Joelson
Kai Havertz to Chelsea transfer
Chelsea expect to sign Kai Havertz regardless of the outcome of today’s crucial Premier League clash against Wolves, according to the Daily Mail.
The Blues will guarantee their place in next season’s Champions League by avoiding defeat at Stamford Bridge on the final day of the season.
It was thought missing out on the competition could be an issue but personal terms are in place with a transfer fee still needing to be agreed with Bayer Leverkusen, who are looking for a deal worth up to £90million.
Chelsea are confident that Havertz will agree to become their third signing of the summer transfer window after landing Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner.
Source: Read Full Article